A collective analysis on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market by Facto Market Insights provides a systematic analysis focused on emerging developments across different geographies affecting this vertical. The forecast involves key details on market size, market share, statistics, application, and revenue. Furthermore, this study provides a thorough competitive analysis based on business outlook that emphasizes the expansion strategies adopted by market majors. The global next generation sequencing (NGS) market report delivers a detailed assessment of the next generation sequencing (NGS) including enabling technologies, restraining factors, current market situation, market assumptions and a comprehensive overview, and growth opportunities of the market.
Get Free Sample Report at https://www.factomarketinsights.com/sample/31
The report includes porter’s Five Forces Analysis (potential entrants, industry competitors, suppliers, substitutes, and buyers), SWOT analysis and BPS analysis for every segment that provides crucial information for knowing the next generation sequencing (NGS) market.
Furthermore, the study explores and discusses the current landscape of the dynamic business sector along with present and potential impact of COVID-19 on the market for next generation sequencing (NGS).
A comprehensive competitive overview, including market share and company profiles of key players operating in the global market, is covered in the report. Following are the major companies:
- Illumina, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
• Beijing Genomics Institute
• Qiagen N.V.
• 454 Life Sciences Corporation (Roche Holding AG)
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Perkinelmer, Inc.
• Genomatix GmbH
Other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Eurofins Scientific
• Gatc Biotech AG
• Macrogen, Inc.
• Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• DNASTAR, Inc.
• Biomatters Ltd.
• Partek Inc.
• New England Biolabs, Inc.
• Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Following are the key segments covered in the report:
- By Product
Sample Preparation Consumables
• DNA Fragmentation, End Repair, A-Tailing and Size Selection
• Library Preparation & Target Enrichment
• Quality Control
Pacbio Rs II and Sequel System
Other Sequencing Platforms
• RNA Sequencing
• Whole Exome Sequencing
• Whole Genome Sequencing
• Targeted Sequencing
• Chip Sequencing
• De Novo Sequencing
• Methyl Sequencing
Data Management Services
- NGS Data Analysis Services
• NGS Data Analysis Software & Workbenches
• NGS Storage, Management and Cloud Computing Solutions
- By Application
o Biomarkers and Cancer
o Reproductive Health
o Personalized Medicine
o Agriculture and Animal Research
o Other Applications
- By Technology
o Sequencing by Synthesis
o Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
o Sequencing by Ligation
o Single Molecule Real Time Sequencing
o Other Technologies
- By End User
o Academic and Clinical Research Centers
o Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
o Hospitals and Clinics
o Other End User
North America (U.S. & Canada)
Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
For Full Report with TOC Visit at https://www.factomarketinsights.com/report/31/next-generation-sequencing–ngs–market-amr
The Following are the Key Features of Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report:
- Market Overview, Industry Development, Market Maturity, PESTLE Analysis, Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Drivers and Barriers, Market Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis & Trade Analysis
- Market Forecast Analysis for 2020 – 2026
- Market Segments by Geographies and Countries
- Market Segment Trend and Forecast
- Market Analysis and Recommendations
- Price Analysis
- Key Market Driving Factors
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Company Analysis: Company Market Share & Market Positioning, Company Profiling, Recent Industry Developments etc.
Why Choose Facto Market Insights?
- A detailed set of market research reports with market share analysis, analysis of industry , product information, countries, market size, patterns, descriptions of business research, and much more.
- Market research reports to sectors, companies, and organizations to speed up the process of decision-making.
- 24/7 service for our customers online and offline.
- Our research specialists and industry experts ensure that we fulfill all your research requirements for business and industry – first and every time.
For any Inquiry before buying this report visit at https://www.factomarketinsights.com/enquiry/31
Facto Market Insights is one of the leading providers of market intelligence products and services. We offer reports on over 10+ industries and update our collection daily which helps our clients to access database of expert market insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends.
Our in-house research experts have a wealth of knowledge in their respective domains. With Facto Market Research, you always have the choice of getting customized report free of cost (upto 10%). Our support team will help you customize the report and scope as per your business needs. This ensures that you are making the right purchase decision.
Our clients list includes various Fortune 500 companies and leading advisory firms.
Facto Market Insights
90 State Street, Albany,
New York, USA 12207
+1 (518) 300-1215